WebApp Sec mailing list archives

I am looking for additional contract work.

From: "Anthony Cicalla" <anthony.cicalla () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 10:16:29 -0700

I presently work testing web applications for vulnerabilities for
Mcafee. I am looking for additional contract work testing web apps. If
you need help and would like a copy of  my resume send me and email
and I will get it over to you.

Those looking for automated code review NIST has a page dedicated to
applications for code review.

http://samate.nist.gov/index.php/Source_Code_Security_Analyzers

Sincerely,
--