WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Remote Desktop Security

From: Erik Boles <eboles () mxlogic com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:33:43 -0600

If you are willing to switch to WiSSH you could. But I don't know of
any 2x for LogMeIn

Erik

On Aug 30, 2008, at 7:54 PM, "jaredmalthus" <jared.malthus () gmail com>
wrote:

I need to be PCI compliant using a remote access program called
LogMeIn.
Does anyone have any suggestions on two-factor authentication
solutions that
work with LogMeIn?
--
Methodologies & Tools for Web Application Security Assessment
With the rapid rise in the number and types of security threats, web

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=70170000000940F
---