WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Securing password between webserver & appserver.

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:59:19 +0530

Hi Chintan,

May be you can think of One Time Password (OTP) as an alternative to PKI.

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training%20Calendar.html