WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: [WEB SECURITY] RE: How to stop hackers at the root cause

From: Carl Vincent <carl.vincent () hypermediasystems com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:14:06 -0700

social acceptance is a horrible way to enforce change anyway.

Japanese internment camps, the Holocaust, the cival rights wars of the
American 40's, 50's, and 60's, the American "red scare", the "gay
bashing" that goes on to this day.  All examples of large groups of
people often doing things they don't agree with in order to "behave
according to socially acceptable tenets".

... Sounds like bad juju in my book -_-

Paul Schmehl wrote:
--On Monday, April 12, 2010 23:51:27 -0500 Matt Parsons