WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: End-to-End Email Encryption Solution

From: Adrian Puente <puenteadrian () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 12:18:47 -0500

If it is corporate wise for users with little or none IT knowledge I recommend you PGG Universal Server. It's been a
while since I implemented for an accounting division in a big company and is worth every penny. You will need someone
to manage the system and cover the users' needs.

If it is for a small group of highly technical users you can use gnupg. Check for the pgp4win suite that  can be
integrated to Outlook.

Either way you are going to need to train your people because sending emails securely requires to change their mindset.

Best Regards,
---
Adrián Puente Z.
www.hackarandas.com

"... ruego a mi orgullo que se acompañe siempre de mi prudencia,
y si algún día mi prudencia se echara a volar, que al menos
pueda volar junto con mi locura"
    --Nietzche