WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: End-to-End Email Encryption Solution

From: "Brian Fritts" <bfritts () wcmc org>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 21:30:12 -0500

Ironically I've just looked Into this. Pgp was bought out by Symantec. Their product is ok. There is an software based
appliance designed for large companies or software designed for single use. The appliance ties in with their desktop
encryption as well. Good product, little costly, pain to set up.

Zix has same options (software appliance vs individual software). Appliance pulls from a special database that tries to
make everything seamless. Cost not as bad as Symantec and easier to set up.

Still waiting on admin approval so can't say which we went with.

Sent via my IPhone!