WebApp Sec mailing list archives

AW: concurrent logins

From: "Wolfgang Abbas" <wolfgang () abbas de>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 11:20:48 +0100

Good points so far!

Additionally, I think in some cases it makes sense to divide internal access to applications depending on the
criticality of the application.

For example: I did a hardening of a cms-based extranet for a client of mine. You may log into the system with up to
three devices (phone, tablet, pc).
You can read articles, chat with a technician and so on.  But for certain applications you must log-in via VPN or
access to the site from a defined IP space.
This adds a lot of security from my perspective.

Kind regards from Germany, Wolfgang Abbas