Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: radius dictionary -> segfault

From: Bill Meier <wmeier () newsguy com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:21:24 -0500

Bill Meier wrote:
I've done some testing.

I'm guessing that the dictionary is probably OK but that there's a bug
in the radius load_dictionary code unrelated to that specific dictionary
file because:

I get the crash if I use a dictionary file with just 1 attribute line in
it (or even with an empty dictionary file).

So: I'll take a look-see tomorrow.

PS: (To the original poster)

Please file a bug (bugs.wireshark.org) and attach your dictionary and
the capture file to the bug (even though they may not be relevant to the
  problem).

This way, the status of the bug can be tracked.

Thanks

Bill