Wireshark mailing list archives

In which release was 6LoWPAN dissector added?

From: Beth <beth.tridium () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 09:11:51 -0500

I have developed two sets of Wireshark plugins for use by my coworkers; one
set includes a 6lowpan dissector plugin and the other set takes advantage of
the builtin 6lowpan dissector recently added to Wireshark.  The target users
run different versions of Wireshark, so I plan to support both plugin sets
for the near future.

I need to document which set of plugins should be used with which versions
of Wireshark.  I thought the 6lowpan dissector was added in release 1.3.2,
but it appears to be in 1.3.1 as well.  Was there a 1.3.0 release, and if so
did it also have the builtin 6lowpan dissector?  Should I simply say to use
the first set only with 1.2.x releases?

Thanks,
b.