Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Creating and Modifying Packets

From: kowsik <kowsik () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:34:02 -0800

Guy,
I've added Cap'r Mak'r (http://www.pcapr.net/caprmakr) and Mu DoS
(http://www.pcapr.net/dos) to the Tools page on Wireshark Wiki.

Thanks for the suggestion.

K.
---
http://labs.mudynamics.com
http://www.pcapr.net
http://twitter.com/pcapr

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

On Jan 11, 2010, at 4:07 PM, Michael Sukhar wrote:

You may also use online interactive packet builder:

http://www.linkbit.com/uiplus/

You should probably add it to the Tools page on the Wireshark Wiki.

Michael Sukhar, Linkbit, Inc. 3180 De La Cruz Blvd, Ste 200 Santa Clara, CA 95054-2434, USA mailto: msukhar ()
linkbit com Ph: +1.408.969.9940 x102 Fax: +1.408.273.6009 http://www.linkbit.com

Could you convince them to at least buy *one* Mac - or get Safari for Windows?  The page says

       Please use Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers.

but it appears to work for me with Safari 4.0.4, unless it's hiding some "save as a pcap file" option or something
such as that.

(Or, if nothing else, just say "Tested only with Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers"; I'd rather
not use *either* of those, I'm happy with Safari, and others are probably happy with Konqueror or Chrome or Opera
or....)