Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: An iSCSI expert system for wireshark

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:08:37 -0800

On Jan 20, 2010, at 1:37 AM, jimmy wang wrote:

      We are very glad for your reply. The attached patch is the iscsi analyzing system for wireshark 1.2.2.

Have you looked at whether the existing Wireshark call for adding "expert information" to packets
(expert_add_info_format()) could be used by your expert info system?  If not, is there anything that we should add to
the existing mechanism so that your code could use it?