Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: An iSCSI expert system for wireshark

From: jimmy wang <jimmy.tianjin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:24:23 +0800

Hi Richard,
Tianjin Inventec(http://www.inventectj.com) is one software development
center of Inventec, it’s products include storage system, server value-add
software, manufacturing assistant system, etc. The wireshark iscsi team is
in the Storage department. We work on iSCSI based SAN array, NAS and storage
test systems... We use wireshark in our work almost every day and it is very
useful. Many thanks for all your guys’ excellent work.

It will be very wonderful if you can come to Tianjin, I will introduce our
development team to you then.

Jimmy