Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: How to Debug wireshark in Eclipse on Linux Enviroment?

From: Kent Jin <jinchengde () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:47:31 +0800

Thanks Jaap,
That may be a quite difficult to debug GTK application in Eclipse CDT on
Linux enviroment, track the commond line application maybe the easier
way to learn .

Jaap Keuter wrote:
Hi,

I'm not familiar with Eclipse but Unix/Linux development is fully supported.
Have a look at the Developer's Guide and notice all the Unix/Linux sections.
In general Windows development is more involved, requiring more documentation.
Unix/Linux development is pretty straightforward.

Thanks,
Jaap

??? wrote:

Hi,
    I am a fresh man and I am work on Linux Enviroment, How Can I use
Eclipse CDT to debug the Wireshrak, Any body have the tutorial or any
link for that? I read the Document, there is nothing bug the MSVC or
NMake, So nmake is the only one? any Detail information?