Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: buildbot failure in Wireshark (development) on Ubuntu-10.04-x64

From: Bill Meier <wmeier () newsguy com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:38:01 -0400

Jeff Morriss wrote:
Bill Meier wrote:

Capinfos getting an error when reading a file;

Some issue with wiretap ipfix add doe recently ??

I started looking this morning too.  The attached patch fixes the crash,
but there's more work to do: 1.4 correctly detects the file type.

Jeff: Thanks for the patch ....

I also found a bug in ascendtext.c which caused ascend_open() to return
"I/O error" thus preventing the correct recognition of the file type.