Wireshark mailing list archives

HAVE_PCAP symbols by build type

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:32:39 +0200

Hello,

I've created a small list that shows the HAVE_PCAP... symbols used in
the source code and by build type (configure, cmake, windows).
Looks like we have some inconsistencies, but some of them might be due
to differences in winpcap and libpcap. Anyone willing to take a look?

Thanks
     Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>