Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [semi-OT] request second opinion on possible bugs in OS TCP window and SACK implementation

From: Sake Blok <sake () euronet nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 22:29:33 +0100

On Jan 16, 2011, at 5:00 PM, Alan Tu wrote:

List, I am looking for a second opinion on what I believe is one or
more bugs in inplementation of TCP receive and send window, or
selective acknowledgement. On a Nokia S60 device for sure, and
possibly on an unidentified server side OS. I don't know where else to
find packet gurus. If after reading this and you're interested in
helping, please e-mail me individually and I'll reply with the PCAP.

As a future chinese proverb will say:  A pcap says more than a thousand words!

I'd be happy to take a look at the PCAP and tell you my findings...

Sake