Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] rev 42468: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trunk/epan/dissectors/: packet-rlc-lte.c

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 10:25:04 -0700

On May 7, 2012, at 10:13 AM, Martin Mathieson wrote:

Sorry Guy, I just added it to the header file.  Shall I revert?

Actually, according to SVN, you didn't, you removed it from the .c file:

User: martinm
Date: 2012/05/07 10:10 AM

Log:
Include <epan/conversation.h> from packet-umts_fp.h.

Directory: /trunk/epan/dissectors/
 Changes    Path                Action
 +0 -1      packet-umts_fp.c    Modified
                            ^^

but didn't check in the change to add it to the .h file.

I'm somewhat neutral on whether the right way to handle this is to include it in packet-umts_fp.h or in the files that
include it.