Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Git + Gerrit: next steps

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:51:17 -0800

On 12/19/13 1:17 AM, Dario Lombardo wrote:
On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com
<mailto:eapache () gmail com>> wrote:

    - handy quick-start instructions from Marc:
    https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201309/msg00191.html

I had a look at the instructions above. Seems that only ssh is
supported. Will it be so in the production git too, or http in write
mode will be available? In some networks direct ssh is not possible,
while proxied http is.

HTTP/HTTPS access will be supported as well. The Wireshark project page at

http://test.code.wireshark.org/review/#/admin/projects/wireshark-review-sandbox

provides Anonymous HTTP, SSH, and HTTP access for signed-in users. You
can generate an HTTP password via "Settings→HTTP Password".

BTW, I *might* be able to have Gerrit's SSH daemon listen on port 22
instead of 29418. Would this be useful?