Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Git + Gerrit: next steps

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:39:22 +0100

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 04:12:20PM -0800, Gerald Combs wrote:
I'm assuming everyone has had a chance to test the Gerrit installation
at test.code.wireshark.org If you haven't, now might be a good time.
Unless anyone thinks that moving to Git+Gerrit is an absolutely horrific
idea I'm going to start the process of migrating from Subversion. The
timeline looks roughly like this:

Preparation (next few days, early January):

1. Create a Gerrit instance at code.wireshark.org.

I failed at this step. I neither have nor will I have a google/yahoo/whatever
ID.  Is there another way to provide authentication?

Thanks
   Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>