Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: A Wireshark plugin providing a simple interface for writing dissectors in Python.

From: Eshed Shaham <ashdnazg () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 18:17:25 +0200

Many thanks!

It might also be the time to mention I've just released a new version of
Pyreshark with several new features.
See http://code.google.com/p/pyreshark/wiki/Changelog for details.

Cheers,
Eshed

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl> wrote:

Hi,

I've added a link to the Development Wiki page so people can find it.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 02/11/2013 10:58 PM, عبد القادر معروف wrote:
Currently the plugin can be compiled for win32 and win64. It should also
be
possible to build the latest source from the default branch on linux,
though it
was only tested on my ubuntu machine as of now (as far as I know).

http://code.google.com/p/pyreshark/