Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark vs. lt-wireshark

From: "Ewgenij Sokolovski" <ewgenijkkg () gmx de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:16:05 +0100

"wireshark" the wrapper script or "wireshark" the program that gets
installed when you do "make install"?

The program that gets installed when I do "make install".

The problem is that my dissector is not a plugin but a built-in one. The source code is in asn1/ directory. Thus, it
should be loaded not dependant on whether Wireshark is run from build directory or not. Or do I misunderstand anything?

BR
Ewgenij