Wireshark mailing list archives

where is WTAP_ENCAP type 80 (K12) in Import menue/or why is it not there?

From: Ariel Burbaickij <ariel.burbaickij () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:03:36 +0100

Hello all,
I am using Wireshark 1.8.5 and I attempt to import rf5 (Tektronix file) but
I do not see it in Import menue as a selection option == I see GCOM Serial
(78) and Juniper MLPP (81)  -- numbers in parenthesis are the ones from
wtap.h, of course. Now, I do not see NETTTL_X25 (79) and in particular K12
(80) -- is it something done on purpose? If yes, why so? If not, what
can/should I do here? I am able to open rf5 files just fine.

/wbr
Ariel Burbaickij