Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Lightweight markup for release notes

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 23:33:42 +0100

On 03/04/2013 08:45 PM, Gerald Combs wrote:
Would anyone object to using a lighter-weight markup language for the
release notes such as Markdown or reStructuredText?

I myself have been looking into AsciiDoc, for use with the Users and Developers
Guide. It seems to me that the two projects you mentioned are a bit stale?
AsciiDoc seems more capable of being used throughout as Wireshark's
documentation format, maybe.

Thanks,
Jaap