Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Idea for process image dissection

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:25:46 +0200

Hi

I actually did not know about wsgd.free.fr. For what I want to
achieve, this would be completely sufficient. But It would need a UI,
because the definition of the wsgd and fdesc files would be too much
for the nomal user.

I will work on that instead, and see where I can go from there.

Just one question though, why is this plugin not part of wireshark?

kind regards,
Roland