Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Removal of Visual Studio solution and project files

From: mmann78 () netscape net
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 17:45:45 -0400 (EDT)

-1 from me.  It's my debugger of choice.  While an integrated solution would be better, I'm okay with the current
project files.  The default solution is nice to add the dissectors/files you're working on/consistently modify for
quick reference.  Outside of the debugger, I realize it is just a glorified text editor, but I'm okay with that.