Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Removal of Visual Studio solution and project files

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 23:51:26 +0200

Hi Michael,

why not load directly the executable in Visual as described here:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Tips ? It works pretty well and
does not require an obsolete project file.

Regards,
Pascal.

Le 17/09/2013 23:45, mmann78 () netscape net a écrit :
-1 from me.  It's my debugger of choice.  While an integrated solution
would be better, I'm okay with the current project files.  The default
solution is nice to add the dissectors/files you're working
on/consistently modify for quick reference.  Outside of the debugger,
I realize it is just a glorified text editor, but I'm okay with that.