Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Viewing code in Gerrit

From: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan () oracle com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:01:03 -0400

On Mar 24, 2014, at 9:21 AM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 8:55 AM,  <mmann78 () netscape net> wrote:
I can't consistently view the code of patches submitted to Gerrit (the
Side-by-Side or Unified links).  I've tried on IE8 and 9 as well as Firefox
v28 (all on Windows) and get the same consistently inconsistent results
(some patches work, some don't.  Some files within a particular patch are
viewable, others aren't).  The message I get on both browsers amounts to
"script too busy, want to stop it?".  Selecting "no" just puts me in a
forever loop with that message.

I am also hitting this, see my comment at the bottom of [1].

Looks like others have gotten it too:
http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=1492
http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=2325
http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=2550

Personally though I'm eager for this one:
http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/detail?id=938

:)

-hadriel