Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Use Transifex for manage Translations

From: Bálint Réczey <balint () balintreczey hu>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 16:02:28 +0100

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Alexis La Goutte
<alexis.lagoutte () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I have start to use Transifex web service to manage and follow Wireshark
Translations.

Transifex, it is a Gerrit of translation ;-), it is possible to review
translation, add comment...

The idea is manage directly translation with Transifex and refuse patch
about translation on Gerrit.

It is possible to download and reupload directy ts file (don't need
Gerrit)

I think, the translation will be resync (between Gerrit/Transifex) every
week, i have start a script for launch this resync.

Hi,

It is ok for everybody ?
I don't plan working on translation thus it is OK with me if you would
like to manage translations there .

Do I understand correctly that you plan committing the translations in
bulk through Gerrit?
Either way please explain the change in the workflow on our wiki pages
about contributing patches.

Cheers,
Balint