Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Will there be a 1.99.3 release soon?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:45:55 -0800

I scheduled a release for tomorrow (March 5).

On 3/4/15 2:08 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
Gerald might have one in mind, but typically we seem to be hitting
about 2 months between dev snapshots. 1.99.2 was released at the
beginning of February, so that suggests to me around the beginning of
April.

Evan

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Richard Sharpe