Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Make CMake reuse Makefile.common?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice () trihedral com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 22:13:08 +0000

On 4 March 2015 at 22:09, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com> wrote:

On 03/04/15 16:24, Graham Bloice wrote:

  And what is an easy cross-compilation target to aim for (with Ubuntu
as the host OS)?

I'm not sure there is an "easy" cross-compilation target.  I just know
people sometimes come here asking questions or reporting problems.

This page http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling seems to imply
it's a matter of creating a CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE and passing it into the
CMake command.

Until we actually determine what cross-compilation is required, it'll just
have to be a wishlist item.

--
Graham Bloice