Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Build just command line tools for AIX

From: Perry Smith <pedzsan () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 18:52:01 -0600

On Dec 19, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

On Dec 19, 2016, at 6:48 AM, Perry Smith <pedzsan () gmail com> wrote:

About the only thing I need to modify is to add one -Wl,-bbigtoc to one of the strings in the Makefile.  I don’t
know how to do this properly so that it applies only to AIX.

Do you want me to open a bug report?

Yes.

Opened 13262.

Thank you all for your help and great tool!

I’m going to putter around and see if I can get gtk+ version 3 to build but I’m likely to give up.  I’ll update you if
I succeed.

Perry