Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Mac Build Error

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig () bjorlykke org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 18:20:20 +0100

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 4:04 PM, David Morsberger <dave () morsberger com>
wrote:

Not exactly sure how the outdated file showed up in the wireshark source
(not build) hierarchy.

Have a look at the timestamp for some of the other generated files to find
when this happened.
Maybe you did a build with this source directory before this change:

commit b255d8a1a19cb40a9d04f33e483aa18c3e0a38c8