Wireshark mailing list archives

Just watched Graham Bloice's session on disectors at Sharkfest '15 - great!

From: tony_gibbs () compuserve com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:43:33 +0000

Hi all,

I've just watched the video of Graham Bloice's session on writing disectors, and I think it was great.

I have been wondering for a while about writing a disector, and wasn't sure whether to dive in with a C language
disector or not.
     - Although I can write C, I didn't have enough time in 2009 to write it.

I am encouraged to have a go now though. I might start with one in WSGD.
     - When it is good enough then I could contribute it...

Thanks again for a great tool. :-)

Cheers,
     Tony