Wireshark mailing list archives

Removing echld/ directory

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 01:46:10 +0100

Hello,

the echld/ directory is not compiled by default, has a IMO lousy code quality,
no users in the current code base and will most likely not build with MSVC
anyway (variable length array).
I intend to remove it soon'ish if there are no convincing reasons to keep it
(convincing likely to mean intention to clean it up, compiling it by default on
all platforms ;-)

Ciao
         Jörg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>