Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: VoIP Calls dialog enhancements

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 15:44:18 +0200

Hi Erik,

Glad you liked Sharkfest Europe, we enjoyed it too.

As for your ideas, you should have a peek at the other diagrams being used in Wireshark to see how these handle
timestamp related items. Usually these kept generic, so (design) could be reused). A checkbox would probably be the way
to go here leaving max space for the ‘real data’.

In what dialog do you envision the call duration column?

Thanks,
Jaap