Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: VoIP Calls dialog enhancements

From: Erik de Jong <erikdejong () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 20:30:53 +0200

The column for call duration would be an addition to the VoIP calls dialog,
ideally on the right side of the end time column. From experience I think
it might be something that is useful to detect calls that are terminated
after getting picked up, typically a sign of interop issues. It would allow
to sort on call state (eg complete) and a short call time.

Regards,
Erik