Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Packet sample repository/library?

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak () netsystem cz>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:02:11 +0100

Hello,

Feel free to open a pull request against the main repo, so we can start
the review process.

  I really want, but I was not able to do so even I read github
documentation.
  I was logged in github with my account and when I pressed 'Create pull
request', the button for it is gray and I found no way how to made it
different way.
  Therefore I cloned repository on my account :-(

  I'm looking forward to learn how to do make pull request from main repo.

                                                Sincerely yours,

                                                        Jirka Novak