Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Switch master and master-2.4 to Visual Studio 2015?

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 16:32:58 -0700

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:
We currently build all of our Windows packages using Visual Studio 2013. Unless anyone has any objections I'd like to
switch the master and master-2.4 builders to Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 ahead of the 2.4 release.

Hmmm, I was just about to get Building on Windows working under
VS2013, so I guess I will just install VS2015 Update 3.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe