Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Processing packet before exporting it.

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:43:54 +0100

Hi Manik,

Le 22 nov. 2017 16:39, "Manik Khandelwal" <manik123khandelwal () gmail com> a
écrit :

Hi all,

I want to process a dissected packet before *exporting *it as an hex file
in wireshark but I am not able to find where to start from.

Can someone help me out with this problem?

As Guy already explained  you, Wireshark is not designed to modify packets,
only to interpret their content. So this is not the right tools for your
needs and that's probably why no one else replied to your previous similar
questions.

Best regards,
Pascal.