Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Doxygen causing build error

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:52:07 -0700

Are the wsar_html or wsar_html_zip targets being built by default, i.e. without them being specified? Neither of them
uses the "ALL" flag so that shouldn't happen.

I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to try to make doxygen.cfg compatible with Cygwin. I'll upload a change that
tries to avoid building with it.