Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Doxygen causing build error

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:39:35 -0700

On 4/23/18 11:13 AM, Maynard, Chris wrote:
Are the wsar_html or wsar_html_zip targets being built by default, i.e. without
them being specified? Neither of them uses the "ALL" flag so that shouldn't
happen.

As far as I can tell, it *appears* to be the case that those targets are
attempting to be built; however, with Cygwin’s doxygen, it fails as follows:

We weren't setting EXCLUDE_FROM_DEFAULT_BUILD on the wsar_* targets, which is needed for Visual Studio. I added it to
change 27100 along with avoiding Cygwin's Doxygen.