Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: FW: Change in wireshark[master]: To get the IO graph stats for 5ms task cycle.

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal () wireshark org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:43:20 +0100

Hi Subha,

Le ven. 13 déc. 2019 à 16:25, Subha <subhadevi88 () gmail com> a écrit :

Hello Wireshark developers,

I have committed some changes to the IO stats graph. The code changes are
reviewed and committed some time back.

Still, I don't see the changes as part of the official build. Could
someone please explain me, if I have to send a mail to anyone to get it
added to the release.

The code changes are very minimal. Please let me know.

"*Gerrit-Change-Id: Ia2f5c44fe56ecd6c55f704c2df5e32dea947cac4*

*Gerrit-Change-Number: 33534*

*Gerrit-PatchSet: 1"*

Your change was merged in the master branch. It means that it is part of
the upcoming 3.2 version that should be out in the coming days. You can
already download the release candidate form the Wireshark website.

Best regards,
Pascal.