Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: asn2wrs.py no longer seems to generate the same code ...

From: Peter Wu <peter () lekensteyn nl>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 23:29:47 +0200

Hi Richard,

On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 08:54:58AM -0700, Richard Sharpe wrote:
[..]
It doesn't look like it was manually modified. The last person who
touched that file was Peter Wu, it seems, so maybe he can shed some
light on it.

How did you invoke asn2wrs.py? If I run the asn1 ninja/make target on my
system to regenerate dissectors based on the ASN.1 inputs, there are no
further changes.

Kind regards,
Peter