Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Assigned reviewers

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 18:27:30 +0100

Do you mean assignee? I guess so, but I'd like to clear it, since the
reviewer and assignee were separate in Gerrit.

No I really meant reviewer as I was considering the assignee as the person
that will ultimately schedule the merge. You can have more than one
reviewer. But I'm open to any workflow we might define.

Oh, I missed it. I always forget that gitlab.com runs gitlab EE, while I
am more used to gitlab CE, which sometimes has less features.
It was introduced in 13.5, enabled by default in 13.7:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/merge_requests/getting_started#reviewer
Good to know, I'll use it to ask for reviews, thanks.