Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Email appliance that keeps detailed logs and full archive of all emails?

From: "Alex Tsalik" <tsalik () itochu net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 16:50:27 -0500

Yes. StorageSwitch is the ideal appliance for email archiving.

www.gnsusa.com

or contact Alex

Alex Tsalik
Technical Manager
Advanced Technology Group SS

   Global Network Solutions
A Division of ITOCHU Technology, Inc.
257 Park Ave South,  8th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Tel: 212.308.7800 Ext.6925
Direct: 646.862.6925
Fax: 212.308.7886
Mobile: 917.892.4697
Email: tsalik () itochu net <mailto:tsalik () itochu net>
SMS: 9178924697 () tmomail net <mailto:9178924697 () tmomail net>
www.itochu.net <http://www.itochu.net>
www.gnsusa.com <http://www.gnsusa.com>
_____
"Educating people on the avoidable carcinogens in their lives and how to
replace them with safe superior products and services"