Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Email appliance that keeps detailed logs and full archive of all emails?

From: "Mike" <mike () coenholdings ie>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:58:39 -0000

We use MailMarshal which provides an archiving system for mail in
addition to excellent activity reporting. It only runs on Windoze NT4
and above :-(, however the level of reporting and functionality it
provides is worth it.  Although my network is fairly small it is very
scalable as the hardware requirements are modest.

Regards
Mike Molloy
IT Supervisor