Security Basics mailing list archives

Monitoring Tools

From: Chris Burton <cyberhiker99 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking for a tool that I can load on a Windows
98 System that once the user logs on the tool will
capture everything the user does and allows for
playback.  This tools output may need to hold up in
court.

If there are any costs involved please let me know.

The computer has a legal notice and my client believes
that he is violating the stated policy.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

=====
Chris Burton