Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: System Logging on Windows

From: "Doug Massey" <doug () masseytechnologies com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:05:13 -0400

There is a tool in one of the Resource kits called "dumpel" which allows
clearing of event logs domain wide to some dedicated box of your choosing.

See :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/dumpel-o
.asp

You might be able to fashion this to your liking, or at least close enough.