Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tutorial on Batch files and scripting

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 01:53:51 -0500

I don't have my links handy unfortunately (out of town), although I've
come across some very useful websites completely dedicated to batch
file scripting and advanced commands. Just pop over to Google and do
some hunting - I'm sure you'll find what you're after. If you're still
looking for some places, I'll pass them on when I get home (end of
weekend). Drop me an email off-list as a reminder if you'd like me to
do so.

--
Peace. ~G