Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Tutorial on writing to Registery

From: <pilotalb () nycap rr com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:31:31 -0400

Hey Louie,

Batch scripting is perfect for this.  If you have the location of the
registry keys and what they need to be changed to, I can help you get one
running.  It involves using the DOS shell command regedit.exe.  You can pass
various arguments into this to add, subtract, and append registry keys
(entries).  Let me know if you have that and we'll get rolling.

-Mike